Children are encouraged to wear the school uniform as it helps to create a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
Our school colours are red and grey/black and include the following items:-
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Girls may wear a red/ white gingham dress in summer
- Footwear - suitable shoes – no trainers.
- Jewellery should not be worn at school (studs only to be worn in pierced ears which the child must be able to remove for PE lessons)
To participate fully in PE your child will need:-
- Red, round neck T-Shirt
- Black shorts (tracksuit trousers if outside)
- Black pumps (trainers if outside)
- Black hoodie/jumper
The children in Key Stage 2 go swimming and will need:-
- Swimming trunks (boys)
- Swimsuit (girls)
- Swimming hat
- Goggles optional (a permission slip, found on the website or from the office, must be completed)
School uniform is available from most major supermarkets and high street stores. There is some second hand uniform available in school, please contact the school office. If you wish to purchase uniform with our school logo on, please order online from Badged Uniform Warehouse.